Chemix Natabolic is marketed as an anabolic formulation that claims to help build muscle more effectively. It contains natural phytoandrogens, which are substances derived from plants that mimic the effects of androgens, such as testosterone.
KSM-66, Boron, and Turkesterone are highlighted for their potential benefits in boosting testosterone levels and supporting estrogen balance.
Let's briefly discuss these active ingredients and their claims:
KSM-66: This is a branded form of ashwagandha extract, specifically standardized to contain a high concentration of withanolides. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for various health benefits, including stress reduction and potential testosterone support.
Boron: Boron is a trace mineral that has been claimed to play a role in supporting testosterone levels. Some studies have indicated that boron supplementation may have positive effects on hormonal balance.
Turkesterone: Turkesterone is a phytoecdysteroid found in certain plants, and it's often promoted for its potential anabolic effects. Some studies claim that it may help improve muscle protein synthesis and enhance physical performance.
Servings Size: 8 Capsules (5.61g)Servings per container: 308 Capsules Contains Amount Per Serving %DVByroviron (Bryonia Laciniosa Extract) 1g **Korean Mistletoe 1g **Nigella Sativa 750mg **Ajuga Turkestanica (std to 10% Turkesterones) 750mg *KSM-66 (Organic Ashwagandha )(withania somnifera) (root) (std to 5% total withanolides) 600mg **Eribotrya Japonica Extract 10:1 500mg **Eucommia ulmoides bark extract 100:1 500mg *Acacetin 50mg *Boron (as boron citrate) 10mg *
1. Chauhan, N. S., and V. K. Dixit. "Effects of Bryonia laciniosa seeds on sexual behaviour of male rats." International Journal of Impotence Research 22.3 (2010): 190-195.
2. Sud, Khyati, and Sushant Sud. "A Scientific Review on Shivlingi Beej (Bryonia Laciniosa): A Mystical Ethno-Medicine for Infertility." European Journal of Biomedical 4.8 (2017):1098-1102.
3. Chauhan, N. S., D. K. Saraf, and V. K. Dixit. "Effect of vajikaran rasayana herbs on pituitary–gonadal axis." European Journal of Integrative Medicine 2.2 (2010): 89-91.
4. Rasagnayadavalli Venugopal, Y., and S. A. Sreenivas. "Phytochemistry and Pharmacology of Bryonia laciniosa: A Review." Int J Pharm 32.04 (2012): 542e-7.
5. Parandin, Rahmatollah, Namdar Yousofvand, and Rostam Ghorbani. "The enhancing effects of alcoholic extract of Nigella sativa seed on fertility potential, plasma gonadotropins and testosterone in male rats." Iranian journal of reproductive medicine 10.4 (2012): 355.
6. Datau, E. A., et al. "Efficacy of Nigella sativa on serum free testosterone and metabolic disturbances in central obese male." Acta Medica Indonesiana 42.3 (2010): 130-134.
7. Haseena, S., et al. "Effect of nigella sativa seed powder on testosterone and LH levels in sterptozotocine induced diabetes male albino rats." Journal of pharmaceutical sciences and research 7.4 (2015): 234.
8. Mahdavi, Reza, Javad Heshmati, and Nazli Namazi. "Effects of black seeds (Nigella sativa) on male infertility: A systematic review." Journal of Herbal Medicine 5.3 (2015): 133-139.
9. Ambiye, Vijay R., et al. "Clinical evaluation of the spermatogenic activity of the root extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in oligospermic males: a pilot study." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2013 (2013).
10. Lopresti, Adrian L., et al. "An investigation into the stress-relieving and pharmacological actions of an ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study." Medicine 98.37 (2019).
11. Ferrando, Arny A., and Nancy R. Green. "The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders." International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 3.2 (1993): 140-149.
12. Pizzorno, Lara. "Nothing boring about boron." Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal 14.4 (2015): 35.
13. Jeong, Juseong, et al. "Korean mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) extract regulates gene expression related to muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy." BMC complementary and alternative medicine 17.1 (2017): 1-10.
14. Jeong, Juseong, et al. "Activation of Signaling Pathways for Protein Synthesis by Korean Mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) Extract in a Mouse Model of Muscle Atrophy." The Korean Journal of Food And Nutrition 30.2 (2017): 371-377.
15. Ong, Victor YC, and Benny KH Tan. "Novel phytoandrogens and lipidic augmenters from Eucommia ulmoides." BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 7.1 (2007): 3.
16. Sung, Bokyung, et al. "Loquat leaf extract enhances myogenic differentiation, improves muscle function and attenuates muscle loss in aged rats." International journal of molecular medicine 36.3 (2015): 792-800.
17. Noh, Kyung Kyun, et al. "Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) extract prevents dexamethasone-induced muscle atrophy by inhibiting the muscle degradation pathway in Sprague Dawley rats." Molecular medicine reports 12.3 (2015): 3607-3614.